Brown County Humane Society
BCHS Pittie Party Dog Voucher Program Details
1. To participate in this program, you MUST be a resident of Brown County, Ohio.
2. The voucher can only be used for the voucher holder’s pit bull or pit bull mix breed dog.
3. BCHS voucher will cover the $80 spay/neuter cost at UCAN-Cincinnati. Please note that UCAN requires proof of current rabies vaccination. If voucher holder cannot provide proof, UCAN will provide a rabies vaccination for $10 on the day of surgery, which will be at the owner’s expense.
4. You MUST make a spay/neuter appointment for your dog at UCAN-Cincinnati and submit a voucher request form to BCHS at least 7 days prior to your appointment to allow time for processing.
5. To schedule a spay/neuter appointment, call UCAN at 513-721-7387 or visit UCAN’s website: https://www.ucancincinnati.org/
6. If transportation is a problem, UCAN provides free transport of your dog to their clinic from the Brown County Animal Shelter’s parking lot (100 Veterans Blvd, Georgetown, OH) on the first Tuesday of each month. UCAN’s van picks up pets and takes them to the clinic for surgery. The animals recover at the clinic overnight and are returned to the pickup location the following morning at designated times. To schedule UCAN transport, please call 513-762-0130 or visit https://www.ucancincinnati.org/transport-2/
7. Vouchers have an expiration date. If you miss or reschedule your appointment you will need to request a replacement voucher if your new appointment is past the expiration date on voucher. Please contact BCHS at 937-378-3457 if a replacement voucher is needed.
As a thank you for being a responsible dog owner and taking advantage of this program, a $15 Kroger gift card will be mailed to you following verification of the spay/neuter. Please provide a copy of your UCAN receipt to BCHS by mail, email, or fax.
Mail: BCHS, 100 Veterans Blvd, Georgetown, OH 45121
Brown County Humane Society Brown County Animal (Dog) Shelter
PO Box 228 100 Veterans Blvd
Georgetown, OH 45121 Georgetown, OH 45121
© Copyright 2016
Animal (Dog) Shelter 937-378-3457